Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Update: One artwork a day



This week I'm just sharing a quick update of the "one artwork a day" challenge I gave myself at the start of the year.  We are almost halfway through our second term and so far I have completed 58 small pieces.  Some of them are true little works of art where I've found a new way to do something or made a little personal breakthrough...and others...are NOT and I think "UGH - I don't even want to put this up here!"                                                                                                          

But we take the good with the bad and honor the process. The thought goes through my head, "How am I going to come up with 180 of these?" but I try not to listen too closely. One day at a time.  



Happy creating!



No comments:

Post a Comment