Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Here we go again!!

I dabbled with this blog at the beginning of the school year two years ago...and that’s about all that happened. Until now.  I’m ready to give it a more committed effort.  Let the adventure begin!

Today’s post is something I wrote a few years ago and have hanging in my room.  It seems to me, after many years of NCLB, people are waking up to the fact that the arts are a very important component of 21st century skills.  Still, arts advocacy is a necessary part of being an art educator, so here’s a little something to remind everyone how important arts education is to our students’ growth and well-being.
 (I created this using picmonkey.com)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your commitment to sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an exciting new adventure! :-)

    ReplyDelete