Friday, January 9, 2015

Simple Notebook To Do List


 As I’ve stated before, I love to be organized!  I have a lot of “right brain” in my life, but my “left brain” comes out in the organizing I like to do.  I have discovered that if I have certain processes in place, life becomes so much easier.  This could be something as simple as the way I hand out paintbrushes, or something more complex like how I handle our home budget. 

I’ve tried a lot of different ways to keep To Do lists.  I’m a big fan of “Wunderlist”, but even when I use digital To Do’s for master lists, ideas to try, stuff to buy, etc.,  I need something more immediate on a day to day basis.  I have also found that physically writing things down makes them much easier to remember.  And as a bonus…is there anything better than getting to cross something completed off your list?

After much trial and error, this To Do list setup is really doing the job!  I like to know what needs to be done now - and what I’ll need to be thinking about soon.  I’m also a sticky note FREAK so having a space for those is helpful. 

Here’s an example of the “template:”  

   
Notice the area in the middle for things I want to try to do often; an automatic reminder so I don't let it get away from me.

An example of one that is filled in:


This list is a little more simplified than usual…we are starting fresh in the new semester, so my sticky notes haven’t accumulated yet! :-)

Happy List-making!!


No comments:

Post a Comment