Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bulletin Board Poem

Happy 2014!! I can’t believe first semester is finished... time is flying this year (as it always seems to!)
Since we are on a block schedule, I have all new classes second semester (except for my elementary students) so there is a lull in projects we can display on our hallway bulletin boards.  I love those bulletin boards - they are such a great way to show off the talents of our students and give a little homegrown PR to our Art program.  PR is not my strength...so I’ll take all the help I can get in that area.  

I wrote this quick little poem to let people know that we’ve got more stuff coming:

Starting fresh...
Second half of the year...
Coming soon...
More great artwork here! 


This takes away a bit of the stress of getting those bulletin boards filled...and gives us time to get some quality stuff ready for display!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment